Saturday - the 17th of February

leslie
Prep Cook

Saturday - the 17th of February

Post by leslie »

I just popped in to add my little bit to the daily post because I got a chance to do so BUT INSTEAD I got to create the beginnings of the daily post. And here it is 8:20pm est.

There is truly nothing happening in my world. I did not get up until nearly 1pm. Of course fatigue has set in because of a med change, an sizable increase in the dosage of one of my daily meds that controls my migraines. Until I get used to this new level I will be sleeping way more than usual.

I just looked at my calendar for March and I'm actually going to five day crops within the first 17 days of the month! I really need to pull together a project to work on so I am not floundering around and wasting valuable time.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday - the 17th of February

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello Leslie...

I've been out an about most of the day with G. Hair cuts this morning, which turned into a 3 hour event as I got my hair colored while I was there....and then G wanted to go to a local pottery/cermaics place to paint something. He made a fish and I painted a small piggy bank for Everly. They should be ready for pick up on Thursday...

Then dinner out, and errands.....and then helping him study for his SATs - 3 more weeks!

Now I'm in my pajamas and watching the snow fall....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”