Prep Cook

Sunday 4/2/17

Post by Cassy »

Morning all! What are your plans today?
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Sunday 4/2/17

Post by Cassy »

I only have a few things planned for the last day of my spring break. Yesterday, the thread about printed pictures go me to thinking that it was time to organize. That being done, I am working on a layout right now. Today I have to run to town and give my son a haircut, pick up the truck to get a brake caliper put on it, drop of dd at work, then home to work on some e-mails and lesson plans for next week - I think that I have put it off long enough. I also have one order to finish but that should not take long. Then to pick up dd from work and make dinner - maybe not in that order though... :D
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Wow busy day for you, Cassie!
Not for me. I don't have anything much that I HAVE to do except a Walmart or Kroger run at some point. Hubby has two flights today (he's a private/corporate pilot) so he'll be gone. I will just be killing time until WALKING DEAD tonight!

Now, I could grade some papers and I could make some lesson plans, but I probably won't.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Gotta clean my scrappy area. Killed it with my last to layouts
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

SusieQ wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 am Gotta clean my scrappy area. Killed it with my last to layouts
Mine's a mess, too. I just try to find pictures that work with the mess that is out !
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Going to try and chill today without much but playing with the labs. I bought them each a smoked knuckle bone at the Allentown Farmers Market. They are gnawing away! Kitchen smells pretty smokey! I need too run and pick up my chicken and duck eggs from my friend across the river. Gonna try to play with the new challenges later. I need to steal some pictures of my grand niece from my niece's FB page and print them out.

Have an awesome day...sunny in PA but a lil chilly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm suppose to help a local rescue down the road move fence panels sometime today. She usually cancels on me every time she asks me to help her and I'm really hoping she does again today. Market was extremely busy yesterday and i had to make a few stops afterwards with LoLa in tow. I don't know which of us was more tired when we got home. lol. I'm torn between scrapping and sewing today. I had a couple of people ask for some girly bandana's and bows yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

DH bought steaks to gill on the Traeger. He wants to smoke them first. We love experimenting on it. I decided to make a potato salad since we always seem to go with baked potato. Might even do some beans and coleslaw.
I was hoping to get my scrap room cleaned up a bit too!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TSR-Rochelle
In the Kitchen

Post by TSR-Rochelle »

I spent the day cropping yesterday, so today I need to catch up on some work! :o !! : :lol:
The ScrapRoom .... Get More Pages Done!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Wanda wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 am
SusieQ wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 am Gotta clean my scrappy area. Killed it with my last to layouts
Mine's a mess, too. I just try to find pictures that work with the mess that is out !
Lol love it!did not get to clean scrap area, ended up at hospital with daughter in law (long story and a real pain)

Return to “Daily Chatter”