Tuesday - 4/3/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 4/3/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

So how's everyone doing this morning? G is back to school today, and I of course have work. I had another co worker put in her resignation yesterday. It's really sad when your boss can't see that the girls are leaving because of one person.....work is already stressful enough right now, and I'm still monitoring my blood pressure....

I picked out some papers yesterday that I wanted to work with, but they're kinda cutesy, so I'm probably going to have to dig way pack for pictures to go with them....hoping I at least get to start a layout this afternoon.

Kittens are doing great. I'll try an post a picture this week. They just dont seem to want to sit still for me to take a good picture...

So what's everyone's plans for today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 4/3/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Jack is working and I'm home with the dogs. I picked up my boarders Saturday after market so that makes 15 all together. It's suppose to be another beautiful day here so once I get them fed and the ground dries I will put them some of them out in the run for a bit. I have some dough in the fridge I need to roll out and cut. Also need to put a boston butt in the crock pot for bbq later this week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Late start this morning. I dozed off in front of the tv last night; woke up and went into bed about 3;30. My back and knees are a bit stiff and achy, so I need to be extra diligent about exercising today. hoping for another nice day today; yesterday was gorgeous.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

ok I wrote a whole long spill this morning and now I'm not seeing it so I will spare you the details. :lol: :lol:
Since I am trapped in my house (hehe) I have been getting more scrapping done. My DH is loving it because I can't drive so I am staying home and not spending $$$ lol
I get my stitches out tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the big boot is staying on!! I am going to a Doodlebug Retreat this weekend so he is going to have to be my taxi. A girl coming in from California that I met last year wants to hook up with me Friday to take her to all our scrapbook stores so that should be fun!
I put ginger chicken in the crock pot this morning, just made brown rice and I'll bake some asparagus when it is closer to DH coming home.
I need to get some scrap kits together for the crop. It makes things so much easier. So I guess I'll get to that
I wasted almost 4 hours on Shutterfly yesterday trying to get my 250 free prints. Did you notice they have increased their shipping? And when I attached 301 pics. it took me forever to get it closer to 250. all of a sudden their site is not so user friendly. Anyone else still using them?
Have a great Tuesday night!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Haven't tried Shutterfly site in a while. I'm catching up on This Is Us; that show so pulls at the heartstrings.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:19 pm Haven't tried Shutterfly site in a while. I'm catching up on This Is Us; that show so pulls at the heartstrings.
I am sooooo totally behind on this season. but yeah, I agree!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”