TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/6/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/6/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Thank goodness it's Friday....it's been a long stressful week, and I even had yesterday off....

Not much on the agenda today other than working in my room, and maybe catching up on some DVR'd tv with Shawn later tonight.

G is going to Philly to the Rodin Museum and the Philadelphia Museum of Art so he'll be home pretty late tonight....

Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll check in after work...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/6/18

Post by Tamara »

Just chilling waiting to be picked up by my California friends to take them to all the scrapbook stores in the valley. And then to dinner and then to the Doodlebug retreat. It starts tonight at The Doodlebug Warehouse. Should be fun! They never give any discounts which sucks. Suzy West is the girl that does all the projects if you follow her.
I actually cleaned part of my scraproom while I was packing yesterday so that's a plus for me
We are thinking of getting a patio top over the cement in our backyard. So we are choosing colors for that. Then the sun won't shine in our window so much and he our house in the summer.
Today it's a little rainy, but not too bad.
Hope you have a great Friday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lowe's sent a repairman out today to check out my electric range. It is indeed the baking element. Order was placed and part should arrive in a couple of days but it will be the 19th before they come back to install it. Until then I plan to knock some things off of my very long to do list.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm working on planning my trip to Chicago suburbs and Milwaukee to meet Isla and Baby Boy, who will arrive sometime in May. The best time for me to go is June 23-30 but the flights may move quickly since it's summer vacation season, so I'm anxious to get the flights reserved. My son Jeff flies often for work and has lots of Southwest Rapid Rewards points, so he's offered to use some to buy my tickets. I need to talk to him ASAP to get that done.

Mom and Iare both due for some routine blood work, so we need to get ourselves over there today and get 'er done. Promised her a strawberry sundae or shake afterward.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

After work going to see God's Not Dead 3 then Torchy Tacos for supper with 3 girlfriends. My hubby calls us the terrible four :roll:

By the time I get home probably won't do too much tonight; just thankful it is Friday and I don't have to get up early tomorrow.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Went to The Heirloom Stamp Expo in Allentown today with three of the girls. They had some awesome vendors and we all grabbed a bunch of new things we don't need but they are pretty cool. We all got acetate sheets that you put a glitter sticky sheet on. Melody and I got alcohol inks and a special alcohol paper. I got a couple funny stamps sayings and lots of scor pal tape! Ate ribs at the Farmer's Market, highlight if our trip. I got my labs all a smoked bone at the Farmer's Market. I got home and gave them each one...I was not even visible once they got those...lol Nice day!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 pm Went to The Heirloom Stamp Expo in Allentown today with three of the girls. They had some awesome vendors and we all grabbed a bunch of new things we don't need but they are pretty cool. We all got acetate sheets that you put a glitter sticky sheet on. Melody and I got alcohol inks and a special alcohol paper. I got a couple funny stamps sayings and lots of scor pal tape! Ate ribs at the Farmer's Market, highlight if our trip. I got my labs all a smoked bone at the Farmer's Market. I got home and gave them each one...I was not even visible once they got those...lol Nice day!
I've been giving mine raw bones from the market. They love them!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”