Monday 4-3

Post by Wanda »

Hi Everyone! Have a great Monday!
What's up today?
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Monday 4-3

Post by Wanda »

Who else has had the terrible weather here in the South? It has rained, rained, rained, with lots of thunder and lightning. I pretty much slept through it once the tornado warnings ended, but I'm waking up to hearing about flash floods.

I scrapped a lot yesterday (go look at my gallery, shameless request). Was completely lazy other than some scrapping, a little laundry and kitchen cleaning, etc. I bought the classes from Victoria Marie that Tammy posted about and watched them while scrapping. THEN: I watched the season finale of The Walking Dead. Awesome.

Have a great Monday guys!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Just the same old Monday routine - make a quick trip to Springfield this morning, then stop on my way home to pick up something for supper tonight. Hoping to get some scrappy time this afternoon.

We haven't had too much severe weather in our area lately, but I am getting tired of the rain! Supposed to rain today, tomorrow, and Wednesday - ugh!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Typical Monday here....but luckily no practices or performances for Gman this week!!

Work is always chaotic on Monday, but somehow I always manage to make it through them!!

We're supposed to get rain today and tomorrow I believe....had several hours of sunshine yesterday and the temperature actually reached 60 degrees at some point....I even managed to fill all of the bird feeders yesterday.

Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Making cashew brittle for a friend today. I want to go over to The Stampin' Cottage and clean up from Stamp Club and set up for clubs that meet next week on Monday and Tuesday. I have to get my samples done and paper cut sometime this week. I also want to get the challenges done. I have to print my pictures for those today too. Play outside with the girls is always on the agenda. Three entertain themselves but Sasha has to have the ball thrown with the chuck it until I get tired of it. I do need to clear the clutter from my kitchen table. The bigger the table the more it gets cluttered. Maybe I should get a smaller table....lol

Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

A little cleaning and then late afternoon I get to head to my quilt group. Missed it lately due to me or Dylan being sick . Looking forward to going.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Beth wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 am Making cashew brittle for a friend today. I want to go over to The Stampin' Cottage and clean up from Stamp Club and set up for clubs that meet next week on Monday and Tuesday. I have to get my samples done and paper cut sometime this week. I also want to get the challenges done. I have to print my pictures for those today too. Play outside with the girls is always on the agenda. Three entertain themselves but Sasha has to have the ball thrown with the chuck it until I get tired of it. I do need to clear the clutter from my kitchen table. The bigger the table the more it gets cluttered. Maybe I should get a smaller table....lol

Have a great day!
Cashew brittle sounds yummy and small tables get cluttered, too! No help for it, I'm afraid.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

So we have a late start to the school day to let flood waters recede............nothing major here or where I work, just enough to need an extra hour or two. There was worse flooding on the other side of Jackson, but even it was not too awful.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lots of little things on the agenda today but if I stay off the computer I should get them done fairly quickly. Weather report is calling for thunderstorms this afternoon and throughout the night. Sunny tomorrow and more storms rolling through Wednesday.......gotta love the weather here in the South.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me; it pretty much rained off and on here all weekend. Good napping weather. Especially if you have a doxie to curl up with LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”