Monday - 04/16/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 04/16/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

It's a rainy Monday here....at least it isn't snow. Kittens are feed, and all taken care of and G is currently eating breakfast. He'll be volunteering tonight at the SPCA and apparently he has a crush on one of the girls that he volunteers with and has asked her to Denny's with us tonight. He likes to go to Denny's every Monday night after volunteering. She's in the 9th grade, and he's in 11th. I also thinks he's going to ask her to go to his prom, and I'm helping him come up with something special....he wanted to ask her tonight, but I need time to make something. lol

Not much else planned for tonight!! Making much progress in my scrap room!! you can actually see the floor again!! I was making piles to sort things.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Monday - 04/16/2018

Post by Patti »

Still snowing here. Off to work.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Cool and breezy here today but no rain....we got plenty of that yesterday. Just got off the phone with the vet, It looks like another 2 weeks of isolation for the surviving parvo pup. So far none of the other dogs are showing any signs of sickness. Although they have all been vaccinated, I still worry. I won't stop worrying for another couple of weeks.

Still no part for my oven and they are suppose to be here on the 19th to install it. When I called last week I was told it was on back order. If I don't receive it in the mail this week I may miss yet another market.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan don't you have an old stove outside you could put wood in and cook? J/K That has to be so frustrating!
Patty- How much snow do you have now?
Tammy- you get to play the fun times now Garret is in High School. I love the things kids come up with!

I have been on the phone all morning. My $4000 month med was approved so that pharmacy called. My daughter called. She is going to take her daughter (Miss Kalli) to Disneyland for some back stage classes that talk to them about you don't have to be the best actor\dancer, you just have to have heart. If you can't do six pirouettes than they change the dance to what you can do. She needs this so bad right now. All the girls she dances with are so critical telling others they aren't good enough. She loves Disney so hearing it from them will sink in more than a mom talk..
We have a tree guy coming this afternoon to give us a bid on trimming our tree. It was suppose to be an umbrella shape and one branch has shot straight up in the air over our house. I was also able to get into the dentist this afternoon. I don't like having a toothache. I don't care if I can't drive, I am switching out my boot to the shoe he is going to give me in two days and going to the dentist. LOL

Happy Monday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”