It's Hump Day....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's happening?

It's going to be yet another busy day here. My boarders went home yesterday. Two of my girls have grooming appts. at noon today. I have a load or two of dog laundry, need to bleach some crates so I can store them until the next time my boarders come. Parvo pup (Rambo) is improving every single day. He lays in his bed when I'm in the room with him but as soon as I step out he starts to howl. He's a cutie but he has turned our lives upside down. Next Friday he will be out of isolation and can join the rest of the gang. We are all looking forward to that day! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Hump Day....

Post by Tamara »

It's off to my 4 week post surgery dr. appt. Hoping to get to a smaller shoe so I can drive. (lol I am wearing it there and then switching to the boot, to go into the apt and have him switched e to the shoe :lol: :lol: :lol: I know i am so clever)
Then I am off to Michaels to pick up the items for our monthly sisters craft day. We are making fairy garden pots.
Once back home I may get some more scrapping done or scraproom cleaning. It's been so slow in the cleaning dept.
Tooth is still aching...just took Tylenol. Root canal is scheduled for tomorrow.
Happy Wednesday!

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

working then going home to play on new scrapbook desk (I think); one more day of work then I'm off for the week.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies.....long day at work yesterday, then I had a sleep study last night. I was supposed to come home and sleep, but we had another call off today, and another OA quit, so I came home and showered and headed to work....and then wound up working until 6, when my typical day is 4:30...crazy tired, and will be calling it an early night, but wanted to check in and say hello!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Worked and then drove 2 hours through a snow storm to my daughter's house where I am babysitting for the next 4 days. Nice to get away from the stress of work...it's been 9 and 10 hour days with no lunches for 3 weeks now. WAy too much work and not enough help. I'm so ready to be out of there! S have 5" of snow and may get 3 more. Yea, Spring!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:17 pm working then going home to play on new scrapbook desk (I think); one more day of work then I'm off for the week.
Loving the new desk!
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 pm Worked and then drove 2 hours through a snow storm to my daughter's house where I am babysitting for the next 4 days. Nice to get away from the stress of work...it's been 9 and 10 hour days with no lunches for 3 weeks now. WAy too much work and not enough help. I'm so ready to be out of there! S have 5" of snow and may get 3 more. Yea, Spring!
Enjoy the grands and the snow Patti!
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”