Thursday 4.19.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 4.19.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning peeps!!

What's happening in your town today?

We are getting a patio awning put on the house today. I took before pics, and will post after pics too. It's a one day job and they didn't arrive until 9:30 so we'll see how long it takes them. I am excited because I have been wanting a patio set and DH says we never go out there. I said well if we had someplace to sit than maybe we would. :lol: :lol: :lol: He wants the covering to block out the d=sun from heating up the house. Every day I close the blinds at about 2:30 to keep the sun from coming in. But I love the sun so sometimes I bask in it before I close them. lol
It's kind of nice to be getting something new with the tax return. Since we bought the condo five years ago it always goes in the bank in case we need it for Condo stuff.
I do have an endodontist apt today. Not looking forward to it since I know what they will be doing. But I will be glad when it doesn't hurt anymore. I feel like I just sit on the computer and watch ne=tflix every day. :lol: I have scrapped a bit but wish I had more clean spaces to show for the week

Happy almost Friday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 4.19.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy your new awning Tamara.

The puppy is still improving day by day. Still needs to be isolated for another 9 days. So far none of the other dogs seem to be showing any symptoms but I won't relax for another 9 days. On a good note, I finally got a call from Lowe's warranty service and my part has been shipped from the manufacture and should arrive tomorrow. Once it arrives I can call and schedule a repairman to come out and install it. It may knock me out of 2 more markets though.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday 4.19.18

Post by sdwhru »

Enjoy the awning, Tamara. Hope you get your part soon, Jan.

Today is a memorial day for the OKC bombing in my area. So I see lots of memorial signs and posts on FB. Going to The Pioneer Woman Cafe tomorrow with friends. I'm ready for some vacation time. Next week, going to Waco for 3 days so more fun. Vacation starts in a hour and I won't be back in the office for a week. I'm so ready

Return to “Daily Chatter”