Tuesday 4-4

Post by Wanda »

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Tuesday 4-4

Post by Wanda »

Hope everyone has a good one!

I tutored yesterday afternoon - I had my regular lady at 4:00 who is taking college algebra at age 52, and I was just sitting with her past our ending time, working on stuff because I thought I didn't have anywhere I had to be. Then I heard someone timidly say my name. OOOOPS - my NEW girl had been waiting on me for nearly 10 minutes! Totally forgot her!

So this afternoon after work I will tutor from 4:00 until 8:00. So much math. :lol:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me today until about 4:30 and then I'm supposed to have dinner with an old co-worker, but she just texted me saying that she may need to reschedule due to the weather and her kids not having softball practice, etc...so we shall see.

Other than that, not much else happening today. Miss Everly is 4 months old today so I'm excited about the new pictures that Jackie will be sending me....we Facetime almost daily, but I do enjoy the pictures!! She should be here visiting again sometime next week! Can't wait.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I was suppose to have no plans but cleaning scrap area and scrapping but a doctor goofed on one of Dylans meds so I will be trying to straighten out that mess which knowing that place could take hours! Ugh
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Same old, same old here. Baking and dehydrating today. I do need to run down to the produce stand sometime today to pick up a 40 lb. box of sweet potatoes. And that pretty much sums of my day. The hubs is working tonight so I'm hoping to get some sewing or scrapping in. I finally found a layout to lift so I may work on that.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
ZELDAdog
In the Kitchen

Post by ZELDAdog »

Wishing I had the day off...oh well. I need to be getting ready, but here I am...

So, working until 5. I should stay over and work on perfecting my assessment stuff more...last night's video bombed and my phone quit recording 30 minutes in. So, I'm trying again on Thursday.

Could not get my brain to shut up last night and had to take my youngest to school at 7 this morning...he is in the school play this year. They are doing Aladdin Kids...they are going to Charlotte today to perform at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center and get feed back on their performance. They are only performing one song. Wish parents could go...but space is very limited. :(

That's pretty much my day...
Jenny

April Goal 0/6 Double Page layouts
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our oldest daughter, her husband and three kids came from Minnesota Saturday for a visit; they will be heading back home in a few hours. It's been so nice to have them in town. Thew downside of moving here is that we are 1000 miles or more from the kids and grandkids. Our littlest grandchild, Charleigh, is a pure delight, She is about as close to perfect as you can get, for a baby. Both the boys are turning into fine young men. Missing the other kids and grandkids a lot and dreading the time when these guys have to hit the road.

It's snowing here -- great big flakes of it. We are in a little pocket where the mountains protect us from the bigger storms that CO Springs and other nearby cities get, but we have about 4 inches on the ground today. That's a lot for Pueblo. It's going to be in the 40's tomorrow, so it won't last long.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Just the normal routine for me today. I really need to work on cleaning up my scrap room, and hopefully work on a layout or a card. I also need to remember to upload my projects in the gallery, too.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

work for me, too. However, I did get some rows done last nite in the baby blanket so I may try to do some more tonight. Depends on how hectic the work day is!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Reporting in!

Got in some necessary errands early this morning. Then met friends for a late breakfast. I took a long nap when I got home 'cause my head is pounding. Now it is time for some Detroit Tiger baseball.

Remember: Friends don't let friends be White Sox fans!
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”