Thursday 5/10

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 5/10

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! I'm getting ready to drop 2 puppies off to be neutered this morning and then stop in Walmart for a new container to carry my treats to market in. I also have a hair cut appt. at 11 today. My boarders should be here around 2 pm and I have to be back in Camden before 6 to pick up the puppies. Busy day for sure. I also have 2 crates to clean, haul off some trash, laundry, mail a couple of checks off and bake!

So what's on your agenda today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 5/10

Post by Tamara »

Hi Jan! I have a haircut today also. I can't wait, my bangs are getting too long and are always in my face. Other than that I have a free day. It is my sons birthday so we are going out to dinner tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to a not so crazy day. Its been so hectic for the last couple of weeks. I got the clearance yesterday to start exercising but only for the bike. It was insane. I knew it would be hard after six weeks off.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday 5/10

Post by sdwhru »

work for me; then going to Bad Daddy's tonight to celebrate Mother's Day and my parent's anniversary together. I told Mom she only gets one celebration this year LOL

I need a haircut; next week for me! Hope you ladies have a good rest of the day

Return to “Daily Chatter”