It's Tuesday......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Tuesday......

Post by Jan Mosier »

whatcha got planned?

I had a hair appt. at 10:30 but I just got a cancellation call. It seems she has a kidney stone too large to pass and it may be a week or so before she gets back. And like usual I have let it get just long enough to aggravate me. So now I will head down to Hartsville when Jack wakes up and run some errands, re-stock the stores down that way, take my sister to the grocery store and possibly grab some lunch.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday......

Post by Tamara »

Safe travels Jan! Have fun with your sister.

I have a pretty low key day. No errands to run, just doing some laundry and hanging out at home all day. That can always change but for now that's the plan! I think I'll clean off my scrap desk :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great Tuesday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you ladies are enjoying your day.

Just work for me; trying to sort some old pictures. I got some old photos that I came across last night that I don't want to scrap put in a photo album.

How is it when you think you have found all the photos that are of the same setting/belong together THAN you find more?? :lol:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So I'm checking in real quick here while Everly is taking a late nap....I kid you not, she is literally glued to me. I walk in from work and the arms are straight up wanting me to pick her up. She's changed soooooo much and I'm truly trying to enjoy every single moment that I have with her.

Everyone here at home knows that I have site work that needs to be done, so the plan is to try and work on that Saturday morning!! So I promise I will get lasts months totals finished and announce the winner, the NSD event challenges as well as the banner and forum for June......I PROMISE!!

I miss you guys and I have you're all doing well!!

Tammy
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”