Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Sorry I've been MIA this week. Rambo, my little parvo pup chewed the power cord to my laptop and I haven't been able to check in. I tried getting on with my phone but someone forgot their password. :roll: Anywho, it's been a busy week. I am heading to two markets this weekend. The lady that I board for will be doing the Florence market for me while I do the Myrtle Beach market. I'm hoping the weather will be friendly because I am sitting on about $700 worth of treats. Luckily, they're all dehydrated and would last another week but I missed last weeks market all together I really can't afford to miss another this week. I've printed out some of the sketches and challenges and hope to have time to play Sunday since I will probably be stuck in the camper most of the day due to heavy rains on the coast.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Tamara »

oh no girl! That cute doggie wouldn't do that? :mrgreen:
Glad you are getting to the market. Hope it goes well for you.
I'm working on a craft project for out=r next family craft night. We are making Americana wreaths out of clothespins. I successfully dyed the red and blue ones this morning . Came down to exercise then I will tackle the spray painting.
Hanging at home all day!
Happy Friday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”