It's Sunday!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Sunday!

Post by Jan Mosier »

LoLa and I are back from the beach. We were fortunate enough to miss all the holiday traffic. We left late Friday and drove down just the two of us with the camper in tow. We were a little nervous pulling it down by ourselves but we put our big girl panties on and off we went. We got down there about 9:30 or so and by the time we finished setting up it was almost time for bed. We hit the floor early the next morning to be at the market so that we could reserve a spot. It's a first come, first serve market and if you're not there early enough you don't get a spot. It was a long hot market and we didn't sell as many treats as we hoped but it was enough to cover our costs and still make a profit. Next week is the Ag + Art Tour in the Pee Dee and we will have a table in Florence as well as Conway.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Sunday!

Post by Tamara »

Wow! You are brave to drive that down. You rock girl!

We had a late church today so I was able to get my sketch layout finished this morning. I was pretty happy about that. We went to my sisters ward this afternoon because it was her sons missionary farewell. He is going to Costa Rica. He leaves June 6th. When we got to her house afterwards for food it started to rain and her husband insisted on still making everyone go outside. After a downpour and everyone soaked he decides we can come in the house. My husband sat in the car and just waited for me to quit talking to everyone. I wanted to make sure that we got pictures of Adam with my Dad (his grandpa) because he may not be here in two years when he returns, My dad will be 89 in June. Crazy when you think about it. DH is exercising now and then later we will watch some shows together in the theatre room.
Happy sunday!! I am so in a mood to make a sweet treat but so far resisting. We'll see if this apple does the trick. :roll:
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Senior day at church - it was excellent; than played card games with the parents. Now I'm trying to get one more LO done before I go to bed....
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Quiet day today. I didn't sleep much so I took an afternoon nap, which is rare for me. I worked on my niece's memory album and started a mini album for baby Teddy's parents. Tomorrow Mike is going to start putting in flowers in the ward; I plan to scrap.

Return to “Daily Chatter”