Tuesday! 5.29.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday! 5.29.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!!!
What's on your plate today?

I'm kind of up in the air until I hear from my nephew. I invited him out to lunch so I could meet his girlfriend today or tomorrow. He is suppose to let me know. If that doesn't happen I may end up with Miss Kalli in some form. She has text me everyday since school ended last Friday. Remember when she was younger I used to think it would be so cool for her to do that. Now its here I think its going to be a long summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Grandma I'm bored! :lol: :lol:
I'd like to get my flag decorations out today as well.
Just washing sheets and levis, cleaning the bathrooms and then I am free to do whatever. I was able to scrap next months challenge last night. If I get the other one done this week I will be feeling pretty good. Just trying to be prepared for when the busy time comes my way.
Happy Tuesday all!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday! 5.29.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just got back from Hartsville. I had to restock a couple of stores and run a few errands before taking my sister to pick up the twins from school. They received a free sundae from the Sonic for their birthday so we took them by there afterwards to get their ice cream and let them play for a bit. Home now and seriously thinking about climbing on the riding mower to mow a little grass while the sun is behind the clouds.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Back to work for me; boss was out of the office so it was nice & quiet. I think I have "caught" a summer cold; ready for the week to be over already. Have Bunco Thursday night; so that will be a nice break.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My mom was up watching tv last night/this morning -- with the tv LOUD! -- and then up at 7 am, which is very unusual for her. She's actually pretty lucid and in a good mood, so maybe we'll go to the zoo after while if it's not too hot. We bought an annual pass that covers all 3 of us. To break even on the cost, we have to have to make a total of 8 visits among the 3 of us; not hard to do in a year. Mom is having more fogginess on a lot of days, so I want to take advantage of a good day to enjoy each other's company.

Return to “Daily Chatter”