Hello Tuesday 6.5.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Tuesday 6.5.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone!
I feel like I dominated here last week so I backed off and it is totally quiet.
What is happening in your neck of the woods?
Just got a call from a lady in a care center that needs me to take her to the grocery store and the dollar store. I have to have a drs. release to drive a car with oxygen. Looks like I will be doing this yearly now. Geez does the paperwork ever go away in my medical world? I have Activity days this afternoon with the 8-11 year olds. We are going to dip pretzels in chocolate and add sprinkles.

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Hello Tuesday 6.5.18

Post by Petra Mutchler »

well I have to go for my radiation today and tomorrow I will start with my chemo I will go see my girlfriend and then to stamp club tonight
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the weekend in the woods with no internet access. LoLa and I are enjoying the camper. We worked the Conway Market again Saturday but didn't do as well as we had hoped. I think if we were more consistent we would gain some loyal customers like we have in the Florence area, but it's hard to be consistent when your profits are low. On another note, we took Dutch (my sons dog) to the vet last week because he wasn't eating. After blood work they could see that his kidney values had dropped and needed to be flushed out. He spent the weekend at the vets office and will go back Wednesday for more testing. Right now they are "almost confident" it is Addison's Disease. The ACTH test tomorrow will confirm it. If so, he will be on monthly injections for the remainder of his life.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Keep us going, Tamara; Petra hope your radiation and chemo goes okay.

It's just been so busy this week and I'm trying to get some things done at night before the weekend. Trying to finish up a scrubby dishcloth (knitted) plus doing books for my church this week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”