Thursday 6/7

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 6/7

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up? What's up?

Well, test results are back and it is indeed Addison's. There is no cure or treatment but it is manageable. Dutch will be on steroids and a monthly injection for the remainder of his life. The first few months will also require a monthly visit to the vet for blood work to check his electrolyte levels. Once they determine the correct dosage we should be good to go.

It's just me and the dogs today and so far they are being good. Hopefully, it will last long enough for me to get some much needed work done around the house. I have a couple of batches of treats to do for market and the rest of the week should be mine to do as I wish. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 6/7

Post by Tamara »

It's a slow do whatever I want kind of day! Another Scrap retreat starts tonight for me but I packed for that a few days ago, I just have to carry my bag to the car. I am pretty hard on phone shields. I think I'll stop at the mall on my way to the crop and get me a new one. It scares me when my phone drops. If I ever cracked a phone DH would never let me live it down. Off to do odds and ends around the house!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday 6/7

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, glad you finally got an answer. Hope they get Dutch regulated fairly easy.

Tamara me and DH went on vacation; he left his phone at home so he wouldn't lose it. Guess who lost theirs??? :oops: But he has also cracked his; I've just taken a chip out of the corner of mine.

Watching the Americans while I'm trying to finish up some last minute things. So thankful tomorrow is Friday; my bff is coming to town tomorrow to spend the weekend with us :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”