Happy Wednesday Ladies.....7/25/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Wednesday Ladies.....7/25/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone! It's another wet one here in the lovely state of PA.

Early day for me today @ work, and then dinner at my MIL's later this afternoon. Not much else planned honestly.

Jackie has been working on our gallery and new blog - she has some more things that she'd like to test before it goes live. I'm still playing around with it myself!!

Any hoo, I'm off to work, have a great day ladies!! I'll post the Soup of the Day when I get home this afternoon unless someone would like to pick....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Wednesday Ladies.....7/25/18

Post by BarbP »

We actually had RAIN, with some hail, thunder and lightning yesterday and last night. (Not nearly as much as an Illinois storm, but still....) Mike's flower beds needed the moisture, so he was happy. The dog did some growling at the thunder.

Nothing big on the agenda today. I have prescriptions to pick up for Mom and me (I may sneak a Hobby Lobby/Joann's trip along with that) and I need to call about my impending switch from my current insurance plan to Medicare/Medicare advantage plan, which is supposed to happen next week. My main concern is getting the new card for the advantage plan. Hoping Mike will call for me, since he has done all the other calling, enrollment etc. for me. (I hate dealing with insurance related stuff :oops: )
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning ladies! just a quick stop! I've been working on a project for my scraproom, and I finished it last night! I can see the floor now! I even had a sleeping sofa in there! I'll post some pictures later! My challenge it's going to be a little late too! Thank you for you understanding!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

What a day!! We traveled from Salt Lake City to Onterio Oregon. Had some fun along the way. We stopped in Twin Falls for lunch and ran over to Shosone Falls sine it was so close. We got some stunning Pictures AND there was a rainbow. I loved it. Check out my facebook pics. We are now chilling at the hotel, getting settled and such. DH and I are still getting along. (I know, I know :lol: :lol: :lol: ) We've still got a bit before we head to dinner. We are headed to Bend Oregon Tomorrow! It's nice to have a break from everything.

Have a great Wednesday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”