Good Morning Ladies...8/1/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...8/1/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Hump Day & First Day of August!

Good morning everyone. Getting ready to leave here in a few minutes. Today is my early in / early out day. G of course has band camp and then a Band Pool Party after from 6 - 8 tonight (if the weather holds up). Shawn and I will be going to dinner with his family since Deanna and Scott arrived safely yesterday. I'm sure I'm not going to be able to do anything "craft related" at all today!! So of course, I get to live vicariously through you all.

Have a great one.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Good Morning Ladies...8/1/18

Post by Cassy »

Morning Tammy and all! I'm up ready to scrap a bit this morning. I printed lots of photos in the last two days and have them in page protectors ready to go. Then I'm off to clean out my son's old room. We are touching up and painting the drywall this week and laying new floors for my new scrap room next week. This is long overdue!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy can't wait till you can scrap again!
Cassy how exciting to get a new scrap room!!
I am off to a massage first thing this morning. /its taken me three months to get my girl back. She is so good she is so far booked out so I booked her once a month till December. lol
Chore of the day is to decorate the fish pond for the family reunion this Saturday. I'm just making it simple. So I hope it goes together fast.
The rest of the day I am free so maybe I will dust then pick up my scrap table mess.
Happy Wednesday!

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, just do it! Just put something together quick, to get your creative juices flowing!
Get one of the July’s prompts and find a matching picture! You still have time!!!!
Cassy can’t wait to see your pages!
Tamara enjoy your massage!
Our air conditioner broke yesterday, and we couldn’t get our repair guy until later today! Road trip! We spent the night at our kids’ apartment, an today I’m still with them. Jorge got up early to drive to work. So far the repair guy hasn’t shown up.
Update: my son’s car was a total loss! The good news is the insurance money is going to be enough to pay for what we owe on it, bad news no leftover money for a down payment on another car...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis that totally stinks about the AC, but most importantly about the $$ for the car. Crazy how things happen "to us" and we're responsible for cleaning up the mess. Hope the guy that hit your son gets his.... :mrgreen: I totally belive in KARMA
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis - so sorry about the A/C; I would say good news on the car but maybe it's okay news?
A massage sounds so excellent, Tamara.

The dh is working a long day today - he hasn't made it home yet and he left at 5:15 am :shock: so I'm putting in some extra hours at home. Worked on my die storage some this morning before I went to work. I do have pictures of what my scrap desk - if I ever can just get the time to get them uploaded here ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”