Happy Saturday Ladies...

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Saturday Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

So what's on everyones agenda today?? I don't have any plans that I know of. Working on laundry and such, but not "set in stone" plans. Garrett has his trumpet section coming over @ noon today to work on their "top chef" creation for Monday. The ingrediants are Sunsweet Philippine Pineapple (dried marigold pineapple) and Goya Strawberry Soda. * my thoughts were to blend the pineapple and mix it with cupcake batter....not sure what 7 boys are going to come up with though.

Finally working on the gallery. I think we're going to stick with the old one. The new one that came with the software that Jackie has is just isn't going to work for our board. We need members to be able to upload their own creations, so we're going to slowly update the gallery beginning today.

Well, I've goofed off enough. Need to go finish cleaning the kitchen, and take a shower! Have a great day ladies. Will check in later today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Saturday Ladies...

Post by Tamara »

trying to get things together for the family reunion day in a mountainous setting. Should be fun once we all get there. DH doen't enjoy being with my family so I told him he could stay home :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not feeling great this morning. My blood sugars are high and giving me a stomach ache. It's an hour drive to where we are going. My sons family is not coming. my daughter will come for part of it but they don't even enjoy it because of all the comments DH has made over the years. They don't to the forgive and forget thing. It's so frustrating.
It will be an all day thing so I won't get much else done today.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Not much going on here today. I am scrapping this morning. Then will likely head up to my soon to be scraproom for some scraping and painting. I picked out the flooring colors yesterday along with paint so we shall see. Then I will head to town to spend the evening with dd. She is house/dog sitting for my brother. His dogs are turds and they are spending the weekend with my sister-in-law's family. It is supposed to be hot here today so a pool in the evening will be great! Happy Saturday!!!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Another HOT day here. I haven't been sleeping worth a darn all week, but last night/this morning I slept about 10 hours. Still feeling a little groggy. It's a good day to play in my scrap room for sure! There are still a lot of pictures to scrap from my trip to IL and WI, visitors from MN, photos I snagged from Facebook( :o ) etc. Also have a book to finish for my niece (she is in no hurry but I want to get it finished for her)

Return to “Daily Chatter”