Happy Monday - 8/6/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Monday - 8/6/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies.....what's everyone up to today??

Work until 4:30 for me today. G man has band camp until 4:00 and then volunteering at the SPCA from 5:30 til 7:30 tonight, and has now requested Qdoba for dinner afterwards. So we'll be having a late dinner, and the decision has been made. That made the dinner decision pretty easy for today.

Nothing planned for Shawn and I other than watch some DVR'd TV while we wait on G....I'm hoping to scrapbook for a change now that my table is cleaned off. Never finished the purge / sorting, but I'm ok with my stopping point! It dragged on way too long, and I got side tracked way to easily. LOL

Have a great day ladies. Do something crafty!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
FruFrid
In the Kitchen

Re: Happy Monday - 8/6/18

Post by FruFrid »

One week left before I go back to work.
Today I took DH with me to get new glasses and to buy a birthday gift for my niece.
Now we're just having a quiet afternoon at home.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hanging at home all day today! My car is out of commission. Hoping to get the new alternator installed tonight. I have some cards to finish for a card swap and putting kits together for this weekends retreat would be helpful too. A lot of things in my scrap room are out of place. If they could magically find their way home I would approve. lol
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have 30 minutes left of work in the office; I rented a movie from Redbox since there was a coupon :D Gonna go home and watch that while I put in some more work time. I'm already ready to get to Friday; the weekend was good but so tiring. Sorry to hear about the alternator, Tamara. Qdoba sounds good for supper. I think our town has three different Qdoba eating places; Qdoba is spelled the same on all of them but the logo sign all looks different.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:33 pm Qdoba sounds good for supper. I think our town has three different Qdoba eating places; Qdoba is spelled the same on all of them but the logo sign all looks different.
That's interesting....

It was soooo yummy! One of my most favorite places to go!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”