It's Saturday - August 11th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday - August 11th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from having breakfast out....it was quite the family affair. Shawn, Garrett, and I. Shawns son Tyler (who arrived last night). Shawns sister Deanna and her husband Scott (he's going back to Arizona today, she's staying til the end of the month), and her Son Ryan (30), and Nanny & Pappy (Shawns mom and dad). Kirsten and the baby stayed home and slept. We're all stuffed....

Garrett is going for his driving test at 2:00 today. Fingers crossed for him.

I'm working in my scrap room today. Not sure what the plan is yet, scrapping or cleaning.....

What's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Saturday - August 11th, 2018

Post by Lolis »

Looking at some cars for my son.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom wasn't "herself" yesterday (well. she's never really herself anymore). She was tired, got upset easily, didn't want to eat much....I'm making an appointment for early this coming week with her primary doctor. She has a persistent cough, which she usually has because of some slight allergies, but which has seemed worse the last few days. I worry about COPD and other stuff. And I worry that we won't be able to keep her here with us if her health deteriorates. The last nursing home experience after her hospitalization in the spring was pretty upsetting for her. This is when I wish I had a sibling or two to shoulder some of the worry.
I'd settle for a bossy aunt

Anyway..... giving myself permission to play in my scrap room today, to ignore the laundry and maybe get carry out fr dinner. I can go back to adulting tomorrow.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy what a party!!!
Barb so sorry to hear about your mom. All you can do is the best you can. Glad you can find a little solace in the scrap room.
Went to the last day of the scrap retreat. It's the owners birthday tomorrow and she absolutely loves Disney. Half of the projects were Disney related. We had a surprise visitor. It was Mary Poppins. She was absolutely adorable. Got a cool video and great pics. I didn't get as many extra layouts finished as I would have liked. But watch out! I am planning on catching up soon. :lol: :lol: Got a call from DH at the crop and his brother came in town and wanted to go out to dinner, so I left the crop and came home. We went to sizzler. Now just home and going to watch Take Two on Hulu. Has anyone else started watching it yet? It is very good. We really like it. fills up the summer void in televisioning.
Have a great evening!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, sounds like quite the crew; Barb just keep an eye on your mom and make sure her doc's are doing all what they are supposed to. Tamara - Mary Poppins??? way too cool.

Last weekend off for me so doing some cleaning earlier, now I'm trying to scrap some - got one LO done; now to try to figure out what to do next

Return to “Daily Chatter”