Happy Tuesday Ladies - 8/14/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday Ladies - 8/14/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good LATE afternoon ladies....

I was off work today due to a power outage, but it was a Godsend as I've had a major headache all day. I think the worst of it has now passed as I'm left with a dull ache at this point, and functional. Probably not enough caffiene yesterday, who knows?? Considering I've cut back like to almost none....

So what's everyone have going on today? Shawn came home from work and fell asleep. I took G school clothes shopping, but was completely miserable so we got his shoes and came home. He's currently at band practice....I think I'm going to purge another drawer or two while I'm waiting on Shawn to wake up. He get's up sooo early. His son and family left for home this morning. So the only remaining member of his family still here is his sister Deanna, and her son Ryan (but he lives with Nanny & Pappy).
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Tuesday Ladies - 8/14/18

Post by Tamara »

I was just going to make my card swap cards but then DD called to take the kids to lunch. Hard to say no when they start school tomorrow. Then I ended up at the party store, a pak n wrap store and Sams club. By then my afternoon was almost shot. I am working on the cards now. I have an emergency preparedness class tonight so I bought a cooked chicken for an easy dinner.

Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you get some purging done, Tammy; we put up some outside lights; we have more to put up. DH's truck is going to cost $950 to fix - ugh! But the mechanic said motor is in good shape; just the injection part is messed up. We have had rain off and on all day; now it is rumbling overhead.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I missed you! All day long I kept checking!
Tammy hope you feel better soon! Tamara you're always so busy! You get so much done in a day! Well, all of you do! Becca, what are you doing with the lights? Hopefully after they fix the truck, it won't give you guys any more trouble.

I'm going back to work tomorrow :( :( :( We are having 3 days of professional training this week, meetings all next week, we were promised several work days, but it doesn't look like we're getting them. The students go back on the 27th.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 pm I missed you! All day long I kept checking!
Tammy hope you feel better soon! Tamara you're always so busy! You get so much done in a day! Well, all of you do! Becca, what are you doing with the lights? Hopefully after they fix the truck, it won't give you guys any more trouble.

I'm going back to work tomorrow :( :( :( We are having 3 days of professional training this week, meetings all next week, we were promised several work days, but it doesn't look like we're getting them. The students go back on the 27th.
We put out some in the front along the walkway to the front door and some in the back around our table/pergola area

Return to “Daily Chatter”