Monday Sept. 17, 2018

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday Sept. 17, 2018

Post by Tamara »

What's on your plate today?

Just hanging at home all day today so doing a little of everything. I'm deep cleaning the master bathroom for starters. I need to exercise. eat no sweets and do the ironing. Making progress. Two batches of laundry finished. Maybe I'll sneak in some scrapbooking. Finished my card swap last night.

Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Monday Sept. 17, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Another rough weekend here, but today was a good day. I wound up stopping Gs medication, and feel that I've done the right thing. The next couple of days will be the tell all...

Not much happening here. Been spending every moment with Shawn and Garrett....when I can't be with G, then he's at school or with a friend. No alone time for him right now.....life is kinda on hold right now...

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Crazy, busy day at work; last day to file business returns for the 2017 year and now I'm just home chillin' with the hubs, zoning out watching TV. Tamara, hope you got your exercise and ironing done.

Tammy, don't blame you for being the "helicopter" parent right now - sometimes you just have to be. You know him better than any doc does
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today was kind of laid-back. I worked on my niece's memory book. I found a few photos of her dad in his younger years (the challenge is knowing who's who -- her dad and my husband are from a family of 8 boys, all born within about 10 1/2 years. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's who in old pics :lol: )

Return to “Daily Chatter”