Sunday - 9/23/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 9/23/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening everyone....

G and I got home about 2:00 am this morning, and we slept until an hour before we had to be at the inlaws for lunch today....spent a few hours there, celebrating our anniversary (last week/18th) and Shawns 50th birthday (this week/26th). Then grocery shopping and home. Spent most of the day with my Ipad watching Dicte' on Netflix while Shawn watched football. I decided to take a break between episodes and check in here....

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday - 9/23/18

Post by sdwhru »

I slept in this morning after being out Saturday and Friday night and worked about 5 hours when I got up.

My and three friends went to Tulsa friday night after work (usually about a 2 hour drive but due to the heavy rain it took a little longer). We got there safe and sound and went to eat at Cheesecake Factory - so yummy! So we went to see Wicked yesterday afternoon and it is still so good! It is my favorite play. Beforehand we went to a local coffee shop (also very good) and before we headed back home we ate a restaurant on route 66; it was just a really good weekend.

Glad that G seems to be doing better, Tammy. Happy late anniversary!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 9/23/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy you deserve to sleep in after a night like that!
Becca that sounds like an awesome weekend. the only time we went to see Wicked I had an obnoxious child in front of me that kept moving his head from side to side the entire performance so no matter where I moved my head to get around him he appeared. Drove me crazy and then he had an obnoxious clap to top it off. So I didn't get a good experience with that one. Would love to see it again.
We had kids to dinner today my daughter-in-law's birthday is Thursday and my husband is flying to Disneyland to see my granddaughter in the Halloween parade. Her family is leaving on Tuesday so none of us would be here for her birthday so we celebrated it today. They just got back from Hawaii. They had a great time and had lots of cute pics to show us. I did spaghetti because it's her favorite and just did gluten spaghetti for her. I even attempted to make bread steps this morning. They still need a little work. we had lettuce salad corn on the cob and cantaloupe.and gluten confetti cupcakes brownies for the rest of us and spumoni ice cream.
It was a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”