It's Tuesday Ladies - 9/25/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday Ladies - 9/25/18

Post by tammyfolk »

. . . and Happy National Daughter's Day (as we all are) :mrgreen:

So what's everyone have on their agendas today?? We woke up to rain, and drearyness.....Work for me until five, and of course G has school. Then marching band practice tonight. Not sure what we have planned prior to that! I do know that I slacked some on the laundry this weekend and now the pile is stupid crazy so I'll be working on that this week as it's going to be another weekend on the road with band . . .

Anyone have anything exciting planned for the day? Any scrapping??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday Ladies - 9/25/18

Post by Tamara »

I am pretty much low key for most of the day today. Nothing pressing! I opened the knife drawer this morning and decided it was time to clean it out. I had all these recipe cards from the times I went to the ladys house to scrap that fed us and shared the recipes. I pulled them all out and brought them downstairs so I am now working on starting this recipe book I have been going to do for a year now. Tonight is our family sisters craft night so I am going early to see Miss Kenadee. She just won a storyteller award for doing an amazing story at the Thanksgiving Point storytelling festival. Pretty big deal so I have a prize for her then I will visit with my dad and hope to get a jump start on the craft. My sister is going early too.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Your recipe cards sound like fun, Tamara as does the crafting night. Not too much going on here; DH is bowling and I'm doing some extra work. My hubby has a pampered chef party Saturday so I need to help him get prepared for that too
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hello everyone! I miss you all! All I’ve been doing lately is school related stuff! I got a little sick. My allergies kicking my butt!
My printer was malfunctioning after 1 year, luckily I had bought the replacement plan with BestBuy and I just went last night, after my doctor’s appointment, and got a new one. I didn’t have to pay anything and I got 5 months free ink!
I still have to try, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom had another health concern that we needed to manage over the past couple of days, so I haven't gotten a whole lot else done. My blood pressure has been waffling around, so I saw the physician's assistant at our health care center yesterday; she adjusted my meds, so hopefully I'll get "back to normal" quickly.

Return to “Daily Chatter”