It's Hump Day....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's on your agenda for the day? Jack wants a little change of scenery today so we are getting ready to head down to Hartsville to run a couple of errands and grab a bite to eat. He's been suffering from a few side effects from the immunotherapy....depression, decrease in appetite, constipation. I'm hoping the drive today will make him feel a better. We are taking LoLa along too so he will have company in the car while I make a quick run in and out of the stores.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Hump Day....

Post by Tamara »

Jan- a ride sounds like just the right ingredient for you and Jack! Have a great lunch.

I finished my pumpkin craft this morning. We did a sisters craft with logs and made pumpkins for fall. Then I did my exercise routine and now I am free till tonight. It's our grandsons flag football game. I need to finish packing for my retreat tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to the challenge for today.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

The last couple days were spent dealing with health related issues, so I'm trying to catch up a few things today. My scrap desk is a mess of Halloween papers along with Prima Amelia Rose, which I'm using for my niece's memory book. I hoped to get that done (except for wedding pics, which she needs to send me) and some tools, etc. My scrap room is in serious need of re-organization!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

A drive sounds like an excellent idea, Jan. Hope you and Jack enjoyed it.

A rainy Wednesday here; another long work day; now watching some TV at home with hubby while I work

Return to “Daily Chatter”