Thursday - 9/27/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 9/27/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

Another Drs appointment for Garrett this morning. This time its a med check - wonder what Dr Mahmood is gonna say when he finds out that I stopped one of Gs medications without telling him?? Oh well. G still isn't himself, but sooo much better than when he was on the medication. Honestly the past two days he's been a bit of a douche. Kinda hard to explain, but I've had to remind him to check himself a time or two.

Yesterday was Shawns 50th birthday, and financial aid night at the school. He wasn't feeling well, so we're going to celebrate his birthday sometime this week....not sure when though. Football game tomorrow night, and G and I will be gone ALL day on Saturday and be home sometime around 1:00 am on Sunday (competition season) . . .

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday - 9/27/18

Post by sdwhru »

Can't imagine the doc will be too happy, but you know better than the doc. I remember when my mom went through some of that; was having terrible side effects (joint pain, stomach ache, other severe side effects) and wasn't getting any better and stopped the medicine she was on. The doc told her there was no way it could cause those side effects; well, after a few days the side effects went away.

Hope you and G enjoy the competition Saturday and get to celebrate Shawn's birthday. I have a Homecoming to go to tomorrow night and then DH's pampered chef party (LOL) on Saturday

Return to “Daily Chatter”