It's Friday - 9/28/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 9/28/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

So last night wasn't a good night at all. Found out some things about Garrett that I didn't know and he had another emotional break down! Almost wound up making him sleep with us so I could babysit him, that's how bad it got. He's here this morning though - safe and sound. I'll be at the school today to pick him up.

His doctor understood why I stopped the medication. He increased Gs fluoxitine to 30 mg instead of 20 mg and then prescribed topiramate for his headaches. And then we go back in a month. Crossing our fingers this is going to work. . . .

Football game tonight like I mentioned yesterday I believe, and competition tomorrow....busy weekend for sure!!

What's everyone elsle have planned?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Friday - 9/28/18

Post by sdwhru »

Wow, Tammy, I have no words. Just work and a high school homecoming game tonight for us. Tomorrow we have a 10 appt then a pampered chef party and a college softball game - I feel exhausted just thinking about it all! Have a good day everybody!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 9/28/18

Post by Tamara »

So sorry Tammy!
Becca you can do this! One thing at a time.
I didn't feel good most of the day. I am pretty sure it is the iron pills. I am not going to take them anymore and see if these weird feelings go away. Spent the day at a scrap retreat, Got all the retreat projects finished. Completed three layouts of my own. It was a pretty fun time even though I didn't feel good. My feet have been giving me the worst problems and I didn't get to sleep till 4:30 am. Slept till 9:00 and was late getting back to the retreat. I called the Dr. and they are going to up my night med. I sure hope it helps I was in tears they were so stingy. I'm also dealing with trying to get extra oxygen and of course the company wants me to get their concentrator and bill me monthly. I am not paying $20 a month out of my pocket for a one time a year canister of oxygen so we are looking into other options.
Hope your Friday was fabulous!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”