It's Monday - October 1st, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - October 1st, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Monday - October 1st, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

What's on everyones agenda today??

Work for me. Not sure about after work at the moment. Today is a volunteer at the SPCA for G, but considering his current situation, and the fact that he's behind on classwork / homework (due to appointments and what not), he may chooose to stay home. The weekend was good. Medication increase seems to be working, and the headaches are lower in scale of pain. So I'll take it. I do need to pick up a school fundraiser after work, but that'll take 15 minutes tops.... we purposely haven't made any plans as we're playing everything by ear for the next bit....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - October 1st, 2018

Post by Tamara »

That's a pretty cool October introduction!!

Hope you have everything fall into place for you today Tammy!

I'm cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry. Yesterday our water heater went out. DH ran to home depot and bought a new one. Got it all hooked up and then the pilot light would not light. He was so frustrated because he wanted hot water for showers so he called a plumber. No joke he walked in and lit the light in less that= five minutes. $50 service call and $125 just to call dispatch. Seriously!! Then he talked DH into a service for a year for another $150 where the come clean your piped =s and check your air conditioner so $265 later we have a new water heater. The only good thing is that he hauled the own one out.
I'm unpacking scrap stuff today from the retreat. We walked away with some cool goodies.
Beth I have your bingo prize ready to mail, just need your addy again. Sorry I didn't save it.
I have an Etsy order to get out and that's really it for the day.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”