Tuesday 10/2/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday 10/2/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone.....what's on everyones agenda today??

Garrett has marching band practice, but my evening is free (other than maybe a load of laundry or two)

Yesterday was the first day that you could fill out the FAFSA form for college and I worked on that for Garrett yesterday evening and got that completed. Tomorrow he'll be spending the whole day at Lycoming College "as a student". He was supposed to do his music audition as well, but with what's been going on with him, and being right smack in the middle of marching band season, he's not quite prepared. So we rescheduled that. I am hoping that spending the day there tomorrow will help a bit with what he's going through!!

Anyone scrapping today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 10/2/18

Post by Patti »

ME!!!! I'm scrapping! I am finally getting settled in our temporary housing until the house we bought closes (Dec.3). Our house in WI has not sold yet but we have an interested party so very hopeful this is it. I am scrapping with limited supplies. Everything is packed away in a storage unit but I was able to retrieve a couple of bins that had some random papers in them. It reminds me of the good old days when I had very little product and had to be creative with how I used it. The nice thing is that when I finally get my scrap room back everything will seem like it is new. DH is heading out on his first assignment this weekend. He will be gone for several days so that gives me plenty of time to scrap and read.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti, you've moved already???

It's quiet here at the moment. Jack and the dogs are all asleep. Not sure how long it will last but thought I would pop in and say hello before they wake up. We are finally starting to see some improvement in Jack's legs. The swelling is finally going down and they don't seem to be draining as much. Hopefully, he will be able to wear pants soon. It will be the middle of November before we know whether or not he will be allowed to put pressure on the foot and start walking again. On another good note, I have finally cleaned my scrap desk off and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to get creative with something, anything......at this point I will be satisfied with a freakin' tag! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy I hope Garret enjoys his college Day!
Patti That is I find that when I have less supplies I get more done with just using what is in front of me. Happy Scrapping.
Jan praying for your sweet Jack. I would love to see a freaking Tag from you!

I have a massage this morning. So looking forward to that. My machine really weighed my shoulder down this weekend at the retreat. Ready for them to work out that muscle. I have a few errands before. This afternoon is whatever I want and then soccer game tonight for cute Parker
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, hope you enjoyed scrapping. Jan, hope you got a tag done and that Jack had a good day. Tamara, hope you had an excellent massage. Tammy, filling out the paperwork for FAFSA already? So good it is already done, tho. Hope he has a good day at college

Return to “Daily Chatter”