It's Wednesday - 10/10/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Wednesday - 10/10/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies....

Headache has finally subsided so I figured I'd take a moment and check in....so how's everyone today? Anyone do anything exciting?? I've laid on the couch for the past two hours watching tv with Shawn, nursing this headache.

We helped G fill out a form for his guidance counselor. Even tough we submitted his college app, they still require a letter of recommendation and she will be writing it, but G needs to give her a list of all his clubs, awards, etc to help guide her with the letter.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Wednesday - 10/10/18

Post by Tamara »

So sorry you have a headache! They are no fun! I did some ironing today, got a haircut, went shopping for a birthday gift then went to Utah County to see my dad and give Miss Kenadee her Bday present. Came home and made spaghetti for dinner then ran to get my prescription and some Karo syrup so I could make caramel corn for my Friday treats and now I am cheating because someone has to taste it to make sure I made it right. Oh my gosh easy and delicious!!! I will be making it again. Hopefully tomorrow will be more low key.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Wednesday - 10/10/18

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like you two had quite busy days. Just work here yesterday and went to pick up my new car after work :) so pretty stoked about that and DH got my "old" car for his reliable vehicle (it is barely two years old)

Return to “Daily Chatter”