It's Monday - 10/15/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 10/15/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

What's everyone up to today?? Busy week for us here, but going to make the most of it!

As you all know, I didn't get the job at the DAs office, but after another altercation at work (which didn't involve me, but involved me having to apologize to our patients yet again) I applied for another job in another office. Hoping I get called for an interview soon, as my application status now says "in consideration" instead of "application submitted"

I'm well on my way to getting my room completed!! Purging is a bit easier than I thought it would be once I was honest with myself and admitted that I would never use some of the stuff, and the shock factor of how much $$ I've spent in the past.....that mentally hurt!

Anyone have any plans for today??

Tamara - when is your colonoscopy scheduled for??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 10/15/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy good luck on getting the job interview. I know it sucks working in uncomfortable conditions, been there done that. Karma was my mantra and watching it unfold on my enemies was a beautiful thing. I know that sounds bad but its really how it was, not gonnna lie.

Yea my creative memories album was just delivered. I think I'll try to get my pages organized for it. it is Album two of building the cabin and I have several pages already completed. I was just waiting to get the new one. So it's scraproom time for me this morning! I've already done wash and cleaned the toilets. My colonoscopy is this afternoon. drinking the last bit of my Gatorade mixed with meds that clean you out. yuck! DH went to work this morning but will be home to get me at noon. Will be so glad when it is over. And then to eat real food again. :|
It's another gorgeous fall crisp day. I was able to get all my fairy garden stuff boxed up Saturday so it can safely snow anytime now. :o
We have alot on our agenda this week. Hope you have something to look forward to!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday - 10/15/18

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, hope the colonoscopy went okay. Tammy, hopefully you will hear about the job soon. Made it through another set of deadlines at work - whew. Looking forward to some down time now. Glad have some between now and vacation to do some more planning....it has been really cold here today; just a dreary, gray day

Return to “Daily Chatter”