Sunday - 10/21/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 10/21/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Laundry going, Gs showering, and game plan for the day established.

I'm still sorting through my room, and honestly it feels really good!! The purging feels great. My problem was that I felt like I had to keep the stuff due to the amount of $$ over time that I've spent, but once I talked to Shawn about how I felt overwhelmed, not knowing what I had anymore, etc. . .(I'm sure the same reasons we all have), he said it was ok. That he didn't care if I gave it all away and started over. What, what, what?? :shock: That of course will never happen, but I sent 3 huge boxes of stuff to another band parent last night and it felt really good! So many empty drawers!

The homecoming dance was really quick for Garrett and Leah, I think they only had about an hour and a half total. I took a few pics but it was dark, and they were rushing so they aren't the greatest. He literally performed for competition, the band left the field and the kids ran to the band room to change and put their intruments & props away so they could rush home and get ready. His band performed at 8:00 pm and he was at the dance by 8:50 pm.

Pumpkin Patch with the band kids today! Should be a good time!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 10/21/18

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like you will get better pics today with daylight and the pumpkin patch!!

I'm going to try and unpack my scrap stuff from the weekend and put pages in books. That's my favorite part after scrapping away. Made lemon poppyseed muffins for breakfast. We don't have them often but I bought a package to bake at the condo and we didn't use it so I brought it home. DH thought I did a good breakfast this way. :lol: It's a brisk cool day today. I am loving that our fall weather lasted so long. IT was nice to get away with the grandkids but nice to be back home. Just doing odds and ends today. DH says there are several shows that we watch together with episodes ready so we will head to the theatre room after dinner and have some relaxing tv time.

Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

The last couple of weeks have been a little rough while I adjusted to some new medications, but the fog has lifted and I'm getting back to scrapping. I also started getting groceries again, instead of sending Mike all the time. I also started Weight Watchers online about three weeks ago, and I'm 14 pounds lighter so far. My 6-year-old grandson's first grade class is having a drive to get at least one postcard sent to them from each state (and a few foreign countries), so I need to stop at our local zoo and see if they have postcards.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

BarbP wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:10 pm The last couple of weeks have been a little rough while I adjusted to some new medications, but the fog has lifted and I'm getting back to scrapping. I also started getting groceries again, instead of sending Mike all the time. I also started Weight Watchers online about three weeks ago, and I'm 14 pounds lighter so far. My 6-year-old grandson's first grade class is having a drive to get at least one postcard sent to them from each state (and a few foreign countries), so I need to stop at our local zoo and see if they have postcards.

PM me the address and I will send a couple from PA
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Beth wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm
BarbP wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:10 pm The last couple of weeks have been a little rough while I adjusted to some new medications, but the fog has lifted and I'm getting back to scrapping. I also started getting groceries again, instead of sending Mike all the time. I also started Weight Watchers online about three weeks ago, and I'm 14 pounds lighter so far. My 6-year-old grandson's first grade class is having a drive to get at least one postcard sent to them from each state (and a few foreign countries), so I need to stop at our local zoo and see if they have postcards.

PM me the address and I will send a couple from PA
same here! I can send from Utah I buy postcards all the time when I travel and then I don't always use them so I may have some for other states as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Glad you are feeling better about purging, Tammy. Maybe this will get you more motivated to scrap. The pumpkin patch looks like fun. Did Garrett and Leah at least have a good time at the Homecoming Dance?

Tamara, sounds like you had a good time on your trip. Barb, glad you are feeling better and Weight Watchers is going better. Keep up the hard work!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”