Wednesday - 11/28/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 11/28/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - early day for me this morning, as I have to be clocked in @ 7:45 am, but I get off at 4:00 - can't really complain about that.

Not much else going on that I'm aware of today, other than some laundry calling my name. Last night we wound up going out for dinner and then watching some DVR'd tv.

Garrett works tonight, and seems to be doing well with the situation that happened at work on Monday, so that makes me happy. Jackie and Everly are here at least until the 5th or the 6th. Everly turns 2 on 12/4 and Jackie wants to throw her a small "Sesame Street" party, so we'll probably be working on a game plan for that this afternoon.

What's everyone else have planned today??

Jan - good luck on the taxes, Patti - fingers crossed that you get to close early, Barb - enjoy that visit - Becca, when do you leave for your trip?? Tamara - sounds like your dish towels seem to be taking off! Congratulations on that!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday - 11/28/18

Post by BarbP »

Isla and her parents are on their day here from the Denver airport, should be here about 1 pm or so. We put up the tree and some other decorations. Mom came storming into my scrap area about 11:30 last night raging that she has no decent clothes or shoes that fit. She's right -- most of what she owns is way too big now. She needs about a size 2 petite and I haven't been able to find anything small enough in stores or online. The best I can do is a 4P usually. She has shrunk from a size 10 over the years. I tried to take her to girls' department to check out their size 12-14's but she refused to cooperate. Right now I feel a lot of pressure to take care of my medical realities, her aged condition, house, meals. etc. We may be near the point where I need to hire someone to help with Mom a day or two a week. Medicare/insurance wouldnt cover it after her hospitalization last spring, but she does have the means to pay for it if needed.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hanging out with the pups today. More laundry and some baking. It's suppose to rain Saturday so I will concentrate on filling orders and restocking the stores instead......since I didn't get around to doing that last week. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Whew! I made 22 towels in three days. Six of them were custom orders which means they are already sold. I did a bad thing and just had a root beer float. Why is it that I can't control my sugars and then make myself sick. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I finally made it downstairs so I hope to scrap after I change sheets on the bed down here I hope to scrapbook a bit but I do need to go to the ATM. DH birthday is tomorrow. I need to exercise too and make a grocery list. DH said to wait till tonight to go. That helps me because he is really pick about his apples.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”