Thursday - 11/29/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 11/29/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! It's a 5:30 day for me today, so I'm really dreading it, especially with Everly here. Each day we spend more and more time together and I'm soooooo going to hate it when she leaves!!

Surprisingly we have absolutely NO PLANS for today as of yet, and G is off as well! Hoping for some family time tonight!!

Off to work, everyone stay warm, and I'll check in later today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 11/29/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Today's agenda.....phone interview with SS at 11 and baking the rest of the day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's DH birthday today. Just took his cake out of the oven. Letting it cool before I ice it. We are doing dinner at our house instead of going out. We are having papa Murphy pizzas so it will be easy. I just have to go pick them up this afternoon. I got up this morning and made him breakfast before he left for work. Pancakes with raspberries and blueberries. WE bought him a dress coat last week so that is his present. :mrgreen: I am planning on giving the grandkids their Christmas tree ornaments tonight as well so I need to get them ready. My son and his family have had their tree up for a while since it was new and they had to figure out if it would fit in their house. It's a 12 foot tree :o They are going to Disneyland on Saturday so I thought it would be good to just give them the ornaments tonight. Save us a trip to their houses. :lol:
I have a plaid layout on the scrap table to finish. It was pretty hard finding plaid pattern paper. I haven't bought any in a long time. I guess I should of picked a summer picnic layout because I did have some red plaid. :mrgreen:
It's going to be a cozy day here, no rush for anything.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Woaaaa! I just looked at the date and realized I'm a day late with the SOTD! Too much going on trying to finish up buying a house and getting utilities switched over and making sure all the paperwork is in. I will be happy when the next week is over. I made a couple of Christmas ornaments and baked several batches of brownies for a party Sat. night. We hope to be able to move stuff into the garage at the new house on Sat. so I'm trying to get ahead of the game. The weather forecast is for rain. It is also the local Christmas parade that goes right past our apartment so we will have to deal with that traffic also.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, happy birthday to your DH. Tammy, we leave EARLY Saturday morning and no, haven't really packed anything yet :shock: nor do I really feel like doing it; still having some stomach issues - we will be gone a week and I won't be near a computer so I will try to check in tomorrow but no promises. Enjoy that time with your grandbaby!! Jan, hope your SS interview went okay. Patti, no worries; we all understand when "real" life takes over and becomes crazy. Try to take time to breathe while doing the closings/utilities, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”