Saturday - 12/1/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 12/1/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday - 12/1/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Running a tad behind this morning. Slept in a little later than normal, and played with Everly a bit, gave her breakfast and bathed her. Here it is almost noon and I still haven't showered yet. . .that little girl is a busy, busy girl!!

The Loyalsock Christmas parade was cancelled for today due to impending rain. It's a very small parade, but it would have been Gs last so I was hoping to watch G march, plus Everly is here, and I would have liked her to watch too. Her and jackie were here last year at this time and got to watch it, but she's a year older, and more aware. Oh well, not much I can do about it.

Later this afternoon we're going out to a late lunch. One of Gs friends that he knows from Jersey Shore is a hostess at Hoss's and she mentioned last night that she wanted to see Everly while she was here, so we're taking her to see her while she's working today, and having a meal while we're at it.

I ordered 85 more pictures from my phone app that should be here this week!! So seriously when Jackie leaves next week, there should be no excuses coming from me about scrapping in the coming weeks, as my room is almost finished. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our son Jeff, his lovely wife Erica and adorable daughter Isla were here Wednesday through Friday morning for a visit. Mom and Mike had not met 9-month-old Isla yet. She was a little angel, full of smiles. It's hard to believe she was so tiny when she was born.

Mom woke up this morning in a pretty crabby mood. She needs a bath (actually, we use a shower chair in the walk in shower) and needs help, so that's next on my agenda. Mike and I are going to sort out her clothes and get rid of the things that don't fit (most are way too big now); then I need to get her shopping this week.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sorry about the parade Tammy! That's right no excuses next week. waiting to see some creations from you. :mrgreen:
Barb Isla is a doll. I bet you have enjoyed these past few days!

Did some ironing this morning after making a French toast with raspberries breakfast. DH is doing chores now and this afternoon my daughter and grandson are getting their high brown belt tab. So that will take a few hours out of our day. we just had a rainy day yesterday, no snow sticking in the valley. I need to pull together a birthday gift for a friend. I bought a tin container yesterday at JoAnn and I am going to put homemade cards in it that she can give to others for part of the gift.
happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

we spent the day moving and then went to a Christmas party tonight. QWe also had a Christmas parade today. It was staged across from our apartment so we kind of saw it. It rained here also but the parade went on as planned. Moving more tomorrow and then Monday we close on the house so will be moving so I will be absent for a few days while getting up and running.
Barb, she is adorable!
Tammy, so is Everly!
Grands are the best!!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the better part of the morning hauling medical equipment to Goodwill (they were the only one that would take the hospital bed). It rained most of the day so I spent the rest of it in the recliner watching Youtube videos and napping with four little pups in my lap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”