Monday - 12/3/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 12/3/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Headed off to work in just a few minutes. Gotta make sure G gets out the door with everything he needs first, since he had a concert Friday night, and the parade was cancelled on Saturday, he has his band uniform at home (which never happenes), his trumpet, his music, and everything else needed for school today.

Not much on our agenda today. Hoping to go see some Christmas lights with Everly after I get home from dinner with a former co worker (which I plan on taking E with me, cross your fingers). Then tomorrow is her birthday with a small celebration at my inlaws, and then on Wednesday they head home.

Patti -good luck on the closing today!

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Monday - 12/3/18

Post by BarbP »

I'm doing my Christmas shopping today -- our kids, their spouses and the grandkids are all getting gift cards from Amazon, Playstation or a store of their choice. I'm ordering online and having all the cards come to me, then I'll send them together to each family. Also on the agenda -- I need to get a Prevnar 23 shot and a non-live-virus shingles vaccine, if it's available. And I need to make an apple French toast casserole for tonight's supper.
Last edited by BarbP on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a get everything done day! Taking down Thanksgiving decorations and putting up a few Christmas ones. I can't do all of them and DH will have a fit if I get the tree out without him but really it's just because it's easier to do it with the truck out of the garage. I have a little party at my house tomorrow with my Activity day girls so I need to show a little Christmas. Lots to get ready for that. I just cleaned and wiped out the fridge so I am on my way to Monday cleaning. We have snow!! It is so pretty today, blue skies and the sun shining off the snow. I love it!
It's going to be a great week!
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's done! We are now officially residents of NC! came home and celebrated by spending money at the Bella Blvd. warehouse sale. :roll: Like I needed more! Headed over to the house to clean....home owners didn't but it's been a really hard year for them and they let us move stuff in early so can't get too upset with them. With the house, we also gained an Australian Shephard dog who is an absolute sweetheart. Hope to be all moved in by the weekend because rumor has it that we are getting snow! Internet gets hooked up Wed. so we are staying at the condo until Thurs so we can entertain ourselves by sitting on the floor in front of the TV.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Congrats Patti on the house and the dog!

It's been another errand day here. Bank and Walmart for cat food a few groceries and lights for the tree. Picked up a white strand of clear lights by mistake so it's back to Walmart tomorrow or later in the week. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”