Tuesday - 12/4/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 12/4/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Congrats again Patti!

Today is Miss Everlys Birthday. We have a small "Sesame Street" themed party planned for her this afternoon after I get off work at the inlaws. Shawn will pick up the cake, and G is responsible for picking up the balloons. I'll watch E while Jackie runs to Nanny & Pappys to decorate, and then I'll bring her over. All presents are wrapped, and we're ready. . . just gotta get through the work day first!

Not much else on the agenda today. Looking forward to getting back in my room a bit, especially with the band season over, hopefully sometime this weekend, once Jackie is back home, and my house is put back to normal. :lol:

So, what's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - 12/4/18

Post by Beth »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:42 am Good Morning Ladies -

Congrats again Patti!

Today is Miss Everlys Birthday. We have a small "Sesame Street" themed party planned for her this afternoon after I get off work at the inlaws. Shawn will pick up the cake, and G is responsible for picking up the balloons. I'll watch E while Jackie runs to Nanny & Pappys to decorate, and then I'll bring her over. All presents are wrapped, and we're ready. . . just gotta get through the work day first!

Not much else on the agenda today. Looking forward to getting back in my room a bit, especially with the band season over, hopefully sometime this weekend, once Jackie is back home, and my house is put back to normal. :lol:

Today is my grandson's 17th birthday too!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Thanks, Tammy!
Happy Birthday to Miss Evelyn! And your grandson, Beth! I'm cleaning and moving. We met the neighbors across the street last night ....boy can he talk! I'd better get busy!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Moving Patti!!
Happy Birthday Miss Everly Claire! Tammy it will be so fun watching that cute one year old.
Today I am putting up my mangers so I will have some sort of Christmas decorations for a party this afternoon. We haven't put the tree up yet. Maybe Saturday. It's our Activity Day girls we are partying for. It's one of the girls birthdays and the other one is leaving for Dominican Republic tonight at midnight so we are doing a little Christmas party. We are making the bell shadow boxes. I'm doing a hot chocolate bar and giving them Christmas presents. I'm also giving Annika a scrapbook of our year with her. it turned out so cute. I think her mom is going to be blown away. We have had so much fun with these girls. I think I'll make cookies today as well.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Beth wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:49 am
tammyfolk wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:42 am Good Morning Ladies -

Congrats again Patti!

Today is my grandson's 17th birthday too!
It's also my grandson Ryan's 19th birthday :)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wow; lots of grandbaby birthday's today

Return to “Daily Chatter”