Monday - 12/10/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 12/10/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Getting ready to head off to work. G has already left. . . man I miss taking him to school, but grateful we were able to get him a car, and he's able to have a bit of independance. Especially when he can drive himself across town to volunteer at the SPCA this afternoon, and I don't have to take him, nor run out and pick him up.

No idea what's planned for the day, as again, family is still in town, and I'm sure we'll be over there at some point this afternoon!

Have a great day everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 12/10/18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I got up took a shower and washed my hair. I look almost human again. I thought about putting make up on and then realized why should I, since I'm not leaving the house. DH brought my computer upstairs so I will start the Bingo today. Sorry that it was delayed but we will catch up and we got a couple more players by waiting. :D
It's a take it easy kind of day, I may make a list of everything that we need to get done for Christmas.
My cute son just offered to bring me lunch. I don't think he has ever done that before I better take him up on it. and DH is cooking dinner.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday - 12/10/18

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, glad you are up and around - nothing much here - have a doc app't in the morning; still a little gimpy in the back - hopefully it will totally go away in a day or two. Hope everyone had a great Monday

Return to “Daily Chatter”