Tuesday December 11th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday December 11th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. Spent yesterday afternoon helping my sister clean out a spare bedroom. Ran to Walmart for a few supplies, had an early dinner and then home. Suppose to go to Florence with my mom to do a little Christmas shopping. She will be doing most of the shopping, I'm going for the lunch! :lol: Not much else on the agenda that I know of. I would like to get back in my craft room to piddle before my boarders show up Wednesday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday December 11th

Post by Tamara »

Oh Jan you are just like me just give me the food!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a good morning so far. I made it downstairs to scrap my challenge. Check it out the photos are up on the Dec 8th challenge.
We did have a scare at 4:30 this morning so I have been awake a while. The tube on my back pulled out and I got the pillow wet. My husband took a flashlight cause we were panicked that I would have to go back to the ER. He found that the tube just clamped and turned so he was able to fix it. Kinda freaky if you think about. My insides were dripping out. lol all better!
Still working on trying to get my surgery date. I need to get serious today and start getting Christmas figured out. I need a few presents for Saturday night. Guess I better get on it!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday December 11th

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, hope you enjoyed your lunch!!

Tamara, hope you get your surgery scheduled soon and how scary!!

I had a doc app’t today along with work - having some stomach issues; doc thinks it might be the gallbladder so I have to have an ultrasound and go from there. Did bloodwork while I was there, too. Tried to get me to do the flu shot but I refuse. So still no flu shot for me

Return to “Daily Chatter”