Hump Day 12.12.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hump Day 12.12.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
How is all going today? Are you closer to getting all your Christmas things done? I'm going on Day five of no make-up and I don't even feel bad about that. LOL Since I haven't left the house, I figured why put it on. :lol: Hopefully this afternoon I will get a lot done. Miss Kalli is coming over to help decorate our tree and then it may feel more like things are getting done. However I am only using two of the seven Christmas decoration boxes so we are definitely going low scale this year and I am totally ok with that. Of course DH is thrilled!!!! Mr. Scrooge has wanted this all along. I only put up about half my mangers. Not sure I'll get all my Christmas cards out but starting to work on that today.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hump Day 12.12.18

Post by tammyfolk »

We have containers pulled out but that's as far as we've gotten. Way too much going on right now with extended family in town, and everyone wants to go out to dinner, have parties, play cards. . .etc. It's 8:30 pm and we just got home less than 20 minutes ago. Super tired, and there seems to be no end to the plans until at least SUNDAY! :shock:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finally remembered to go get my glasses today; they were ready before the Friday we went on vacation. I got my scan scheduled already. We have no decorations nor do we plan to. Don't have to have decorations up to celebrate :D I will miss them but I will appreciate them all the more next year.

Tammy, get some rest and Tamara, try to take it somewhat easy
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:26 pm We have containers pulled out but that's as far as we've gotten. Way too much going on right now with extended family in town, and everyone wants to go out to dinner, have parties, play cards. . .etc. It's 8:30 pm and we just got home less than 20 minutes ago. Super tired, and there seems to be no end to the plans until at least SUNDAY! :shock:
DH thought he scored when I ended up in the hospital last Saturday when the tree was supposed to go out LOL but it's the first thing he could out Sunday night when we got home created took till today to get it decorated. It either happens or it doesn't and everything still turns out okay
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”