Thursday 12.13.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 12.13.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

How is your week going now that we are closer to the weekend? I just put on makeup for the first time in six days :o Kind of moving slow still. cleaned toilets. going to try and iron a bit. Miss Kalli got the tree decorated and all my neighbor, family gifts tied in ribbon yesterday afternoon. This afternoon I am headed to the Wizard of Oz matinee with friends. Hoping my first day out with a bag will be uneventful. I still have some Christmas loose ends to do. DH is going to have to help on Saturday. little by little getting there. Surgery is next Wednesday so I should be good as new by Christmas!
Happy Thursday!
Last edited by Tamara on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thiursday 12.13.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hang in there Tamara.

Another uneventful day. Spent the majority of it on the phone. Still so many loose ends to tie up. I will be glad when it's all over. :( On a brighter note, I got the shower leak repaired this yesterday and market is rained out again for me this Saturday so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that I may find the inspiration to create something, anything......I don't care if it's one little freakin' tag! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I had a disturbing diagnosis at the orthopedic surgeon's this morning. The rheumatoid arthritis is causing my right ankle and foot to collapse.The ortho doc is referring me to a practice in CO Springs that may be able to slow down the progression. This sounds painful and ugly, and wasn't what I expected to hear. At least I have decent insurance to help cover it.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Barb; hopefully the referring doc will know how to treat this issue. Tamara, hope you enjoyed your day out and enjoyed the matinee. Jan, glad you got the shower leak repaired (baby steps) and how you get motivated enough to create something this weekend.

Had supper with the hubby after work and worked on some Christmas shopping; I think I have just a few more and that is it

Return to “Daily Chatter”