Thursday - 1/3/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 1/3/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's on everyones agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Thursday - 1/3/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Heading out to work in about 5 minutes. Today is my late day. . . .I work until 5:30 or until the last patient has checked out. Next week we return to the 7:00 pm hours (dreading that), but for today, I guess 5:30 isn't so bad. . . my second interview for the position at Behavioral Health is next Wednesday so I'm starting to dwell on that. . . .

No plans for us this evening that I'm aware of. I'll probably watch last nights Seal Team with Shawn, and then 2-3 episodes of the Office with Garrett. I don't really get it, but G finds it hilarious, and the episodes are only like 20 minutes long (on Netflix with no commercials). *Plus we're spending time together!

Not much else planned for today. . . what about you guys??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Another wet dreary day here. Seems to be the norm these days. I have a few errands I need to run today and possibly bake........depending on how cooperative the dogs are.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
DH scheduled a furnace man to come do a tune up. We had problems with it auto going from hot to cold so we wanted him to check that. The sensor light is out so theres $200. We had a plan so the tune up is suppose to be free but now to clean it is $400 so it looks like it's not a free day for us. Everything seems to be going out and $$ are pouring out the door. I had two surgeries and ER visits and dr. visits last month so we are going to be slammed with medical bills. Then last week the cannisters on my portable oxygen went out. That was $129 to replace. The next day we had a water leak in the wall dripping downstairs. It turned out to be our garbage disposal. So we got a new one on Saturday and DH put it in. Our dishwasher has been acting up and shutting off in the middle of a cycle. Holy Smokes!!!!! Wheres our bonus to cover all this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I finished something special for DH for our anniversary tomorrow. I think I will use it for my challenge on Saturday so I can't share it yet. I'm also going to get more scrapping done today and scrap room cleaning. Yesterday I got stuck on a box of pics from my mom and dads house.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I worked from home today (ice and snow in Oklahoma) but I got some pictures yesterday so I'm going to go through that after supper and do a mini photo book. I need to cut out some vinyl too so planning on working on that (or at least getting it designed)

Return to “Daily Chatter”