It's friday!! 1.4.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's friday!! 1.4.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello and good morning!! It's the fourth and our anniversary. 41 years. makes me look old. Going for a haircut this morning. I had to cancel in the middle of my surgery stuff last month. I have a couple of errands to run. It will be my first day out since New years when I ran to home Depot with DH. I will be home all afternoon so we will see what we get done. I need to think about cards for the January Retreat. It's next week. All of a sudden it jumped up on me. We are going out to dinner tonight for our anniversary.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's friday!! 1.4.19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Anniversary Tamara!

It's raining once again here. Been raining most of the day, thankfully next week is looking pretty good.....no rain for several days. I have been wanting to clorox the bannisters and front porch so maybe I will be able to get to it next week while the weather is nice. Heading to Tractor Supply for dog food and run a couple of errands while I'm in town. My boarders go home tomorrow, yay! I will miss them but 23 days is long enough and Jan needs to figure out what normal is again. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Anniversary Tamara!! Hope you enjoyed your errands, Jan.

No rain here and sunshine today so most of our snow is gone. Just a day of work but now home trying to work on designing some cricut items to cut.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:25 am Hello and good morning!! It's the fourth and our anniversary. 41 years. makes me look old. Going for a haircut this morning. I had to cancel in the middle of my surgery stuff last month. I have a couple of errands to run. It will be my first day out since New years when I ran to home Depot with DH. I will be home all afternoon so we will see what we get done. I need to think about cards for the January Retreat. It's next week. All of a sudden it jumped up on me. We are going out to dinner tonight for our anniversary.
Happy Friday!!
Happy anniversary Tamara!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:03 pm
Tamara wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:25 am Hello and good morning!! It's the fourth and our anniversary. 41 years. makes me look old. Going for a haircut this morning. I had to cancel in the middle of my surgery stuff last month. I have a couple of errands to run. It will be my first day out since New years when I ran to home Depot with DH. I will be home all afternoon so we will see what we get done. I need to think about cards for the January Retreat. It's next week. All of a sudden it jumped up on me. We are going out to dinner tonight for our anniversary.
Happy Friday!!
Happy anniversary Tamara!!
Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”