Tuesday - 1/8/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/8/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies.

So what's everyone have on their agenda today? Running extremely late, due to the ice everywhere, so I'll have to check in later!

Have a great day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - 1/8/19

Post by Beth »

Stamp Club tonight and tomorrow night. The Stampin' Cottage is all set up and ready to go. Need to go over and sweep and mop the floor later and then just hanging out at home today doing some house chores. Just got freshly butchered sausage and scrapple last night so I think I am making sasuage gravy and biscuits for brunch today. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Our company is gone. I am stripping wallpaper out of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms so that will be my project for the next week or so. Need to catch up with all the things I haven't done while we had friends and family visiting.
Have a great day! Be safe on the ice. Have fun at the Stampin' Cottage!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yikes, ice! Be careful Tammy.
Yum, biscuits and sausage gravy sounds good Beth!
Have fun stripping wallpaper Patti.

It's sunny and 70 degrees here today. Looking for rain and possible ice over the weekend. Waiting on a call from the dr. office with the results from yesterdays ultrasound. I also have to load a small indoor kennel in the bed of the truck to take to Florence later. The lady I board for, one of her Dachshunds hurt it's back and has to be kept isolated for 2 weeks while the disc in his back heals. I will also be bringing one of her other Dachshunds back home with me for a couple of weeks. Fun, fun!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my! Everyone has so many things on their plate. I was up early and left for my dr. appt and then did errands all the way home. So this is the first chance to hop on here.
Tammy black ice scares me, please be careful. Also I mailed your bingo prize today. I forgot to tap the edge. I think it should be ok. Sorry I didn't get it off last week. I ran out of time the day I went out then stayed home the other days.
Patty I don't envy you. Stripping wall paper in one room did me in and you have several. Wow , you're ambitious. I hope you took before pics. can't wait to see it after. :D
Jan hoping for good results. fingers crossed
Beth have fun at stamp club!
I need to go fix dinner because I have to leave for a thing tonight. We re just having tacos so easy peasy. I am home all day tomorrow and have lots to get done. Wish me well. I have to sew and work on my cards.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone has busy days. I just worked and am now working on year-end stuff for my church.

Ice, yuck!!! I would be hibernating. Beth - sausage biscuits and gravy sounds so yummy. Patti, hope the wallpaper comes off easy. Jan, hope you found out the results and enjoy taking care of the doxie :D Tamara, be well.

Return to “Daily Chatter”