Wednesday - 1/16/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 1/16/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone -

Congratulations on the baby Tamara!! *and yes I understand about family!! I have 4 brothers and a sister, and it's tough!!

Patti, I think I hear somewhere that the unpacking fairies were on strike or something like that! LOL

Anyone heard from Barb? I get worried when she doesn't check in for a few days!!

Not much happening here today! I do plan on finsihing that layout I started. Shawn wants to watch a DVR'd show tonight, so sometime after that I'll probably come in here.

I have the theme banner for Febrauary ready (it's a 2nd annual one), same as last February and involves a 'stash :mrgreen: for anyone that wants to go looking.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - 1/16/19

Post by Patti »

Morning!
I was wondering about Barb also. She did load a LO to the Old meets New thread yesterday.
I'm thinking the unpacking fairies aren't showing up so it's back to the boxes today.
I've got to go check last Feb. theme so I can get my brain thinking on what I can do.
Tammy, looking forward to seeing that LO!
Have a good one, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. Sorry I've been MIA it's been a busy couple of weeks. My ultrasound and CT Scans are done, VA appt. for survivors benefits done, Probate appt. with the intake clerk done.......although I have to go back in February. CT Scans show a huge (33cm) complex mass. They think it originated from one of my ovaries. I'm still waiting on the dr. to call and see what if anything will be done about it. My boarders are back, they came yesterday and are suppose to leave Friday. Unsure if I'm going to do market this week as last week was very slow. Certainly not worth standing out in the cold and wind for 4 hours. I should have stayed home and scrapped. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Hey Tammy and Patti, I'm here!!!!! (Thank you though for noticing my relative absence and asking about me. It's good to know I'm missed ;) ) Mom has been feeling a bit under the weather, with cold symptoms, some dizziness and increased confusion. She is doing a little better, but I'm realizing that it may be time to talk to various care organizations -- home health, shelter care, nursing home -- so I know our options if/when we can no longer provide care on our own. I'd also like to find respite care so Mike and I can get a little time off together occasionally.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, I do like the 'stash (mustache) play on words - so much fun!!

Patti, I hope you made some inroads on the boxes - unpacking is no fun

Jan, keep us updated on the mass; do the docs know what they are going to do about it?

Barb, glad to hear from you; totally understandable about the respite. A friend from work took care of her mom and needed the same kind of relief from her mom every once in a while.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:10 pm Hey Tammy and Patti, I'm here!!!!! (Thank you though for noticing my relative absence and asking about me. It's good to know I'm missed ;) ) Mom has been feeling a bit under the weather, with cold symptoms, some dizziness and increased confusion. She is doing a little better, but I'm realizing that it may be time to talk to various care organizations -- home health, shelter care, nursing home -- so I know our options if/when we can no longer provide care on our own. I'd also like to find respite care so Mike and I can get a little time off together occasionally.
Barb, sorry to hear about your mother. It's hard watching our loved ones grow old, get sick and needing more care than we can give.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”