Saturday 1/19/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 1/19/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. Sitting at work this morning making this post! So hate doing it this way (my phone) as I always seem to fat finger everything!

Snowmaggedon is due to make its appearance sometime around two or so today! Super excited for the snow as I’ll actually be home and not have to be out in it, just able to look out the window and enjoy it!

I plan on working on the laundry and scrapping today! Period. *and maybe watch a tv show or two with Shawn!

What’s everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday 1/19/19

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, enjoy the snow - so happy that G is passing his classes and seems to be doing okay. Good luck, Jan with getting hold of someone - I totally understand - I’ve gotten to where I just carry my cell phone every room/place I go and I am answering it no matter what just so I can talk to the doc. Barb, hope your granddaughter gets the care she needs. Tamara, got to love blessings like that - so happy for your DH.

Mine is finishing up the kitchen island today. Today is my dad’s birthday but it is so bitter cold here today, we postponed celebrating until next weekend. So my BFF drove 1 1/2 hours one way yesterday to come set with me at my cat scan appt and on her birthday. So I did go feed her German food after we were through. The cat scan didn’t take long at all. I have a follow up with my doc Tuesday so they should have the results by then. I’m in my scrap room finally feeling like scrapping. The warm/cold weather has my hip aching but not so bad that I don’t want to scrap. What has happened to my motivation????

Anyone shopping any of the sales this weekend? Me and DH need to look at getting another set of sheets for our split top bed. I may check out some preorder items too
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Went for a drive today and ended up at my favorite fruit stand. Kind of funny when it is winter. It's and apple orchard barn and they have the best fruit. It was even less per pound than at the grocery store. WE stopped at my sons and got some baby snuggles. Then went grocery shopping so we are home for the night. WE are going to cook a parmesean chicken cutler we got over the butcher counter. WE are probably going to watch something in the theater room.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Spent the day driving all over NC in the rain. DH really needs to learn his way around! I did get dinner at 5 Guys out of it. Got rid of another carload of Goodwill stuff and put more stuff in the attic so I can walk through the living room again. DH is leaving for Haiti Monday so I am planning on having a scrap-a-thon next week! Oh, and strip wallpaper. :roll:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”