Monday - MLK Day / 1/21/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - MLK Day / 1/21/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Everyone warm?? It's approximately 4 degrees outside, and the wind is blowing. The sun is out but it's quite deceptive! Gotta dig Gs car out so we can go and have lunch together! It's just him and I today, and we're going to spend some quality time together!!

You all will be proud of me! I scrapped not just one, but 2 layouts yesterday, and finished another one that was laying in my stack of "unfinished" layouts. . .

Anyone have any scrapping plans todays?? I plan on reteaching myself how to use my scanner, so I can upload the layouts!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - MLK Day / 1/21/19

Post by Tamara »

It's a snowy morning from us today. It's the first one this winter that has dumped this much in the valley and it is still snowing. I love the beauty of all the sparkling white. Planning on hanging with the big grandkids this afternoon. Hopefully by then the snow will have stopped and the plows will have cleared the road. I thought I Would take them axe throwing. All they do is go to movies and I wanted to do something different. I thought Kalli would like to try it and I know Brennan loves it. Of course their mom wants in on the action. Then my little baby lover has basketball game tonight so I will get to see almost all the grandkids. The new baby and mom won't be there.
Yes Tammy I will put in some scrap time. Looking forward to tomorrow night when I can stay up late scrapping. DH is going to a trade show in Vegas tomorrow morning so I will have two days of lonesome goodness. :mrgreen:

Happy Monday everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's going to be relatively warm -- and SUNNY -- here today. The air is chilly now but almost no breeze. I have a rheumatologist appointment this afternoon to discuss progress on the new meds, blood test results, med changes or refills, etc. That gets me over to the side of town near Hobby Lobby, JoAnn and Tuesday Morning, as well as a little independent scrap/stamp store. Don't know if I have the energy to trot around too much, or if I "need" anything. ;) Probably I'll just come home and continue working on a scrapbook page of Isla and finishing the memory book for my niece.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

G and I dug his car out, as he was parked behind me. And went to lunch. The roads still aren't the greatest, but he did really well! Now I'm home looking up Beatles ideas on Pinterest for Gs birthday party next month.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”