It's Sunday, Sunday! 2/3/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Sunday, Sunday! 2/3/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

What's everyone up to today?? I just took my second hot shower of the day. Still not feeling great, and my throat is still extremely sore. Negative for strep, but still I feel horrible and my nose stuffs up almost immediately after being able to breathe. . . I cannot be sick on my first day tomorrow.

Not much planned for the day. I'll probably spend it in my scrap room as Shawn will be watching football. But yeah, today is going to be an extrememly laid back day! Heck, I even put my pajamas back on.

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Sunday, Sunday! 2/3/19

Post by Tamara »

Had eggs sausage and grapefruit for breakfast. DH wanted to hurry and send the dishes through our brand new dishwasher he installed yesterday. Thank goodness I talked him into letting our grandson help. He was exhausted when I came home from my class. He is pretty proud that we can run the dishwasher now and watch tv in the adjoining room and not hear clankety clank noises. WE always put the dishwasher on 4 hour delay after dinner and we won't have to do that anymore.

Started totally healthy eating yesterday. I'm in this for three months till my next A1C . Guess I will have to be good at the superbowl party. I'm bringing a vegetable plate so I may just eat veggies all night. :lol: I am hoping to hold that new baby!!! I haven't seen him in two weeks. He's actually tinier. He was 6lbs 11 oz at his two week appt last week. DIL parents and brother and his wife will be there tonight also and we always take a back seat so we'll see if they "let me" have a turn.
We have church at noon so lots of time before and after to do what we want. I'm getting sketches together for my challenges. Patti beat me to the Washi tape :mrgreen: So I need to redo what I had in my brain. :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! Enjoy the game!! I just sit in the background and talk but maybe I will just play with the two boys since they will be the only kids here this year. DD and her family do not like football and are not coming this time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Not watching the game. Don’t care for NFL games. Just had church this morning and now chilling on the couch with the dog streaming some tv before I go scrap some
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, I hope you feel better soon.
We’re watching the game at the boy’s apartment since we have the day off tomorrow at school and my husband took leave. We’ll be driving back home after the game. I wish I could scrapbook during the game, but I didn’t want to move my stuff.
I don’t care for the game either, I’m watching for the commercials and half time show. 😆😆😆 Also to enjoy the company of my husband and my dear sons!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I decided to take advantage of the first really nice day we have had in quite some time and took a really long walk. The temperature got all the way up to 50 degrees. It is almost two miles to McDonalds, where I got myself some lunch and then I walked back home.

Now I am resting, watching a bit of TV and knitting. I will not even be awake for the football game. I tend to fall asleep as soon as the sun goes down.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”