It's Tuesday 2.5.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Tuesday 2.5.19

Post by Tamara »

What are you all doing today?

I'm kind of having a free day without much that HAS to be done. I'll probably clean toilets but throw in some scrap time, clutterfree time and maybe a prescription run. We are suppose to get rain off and on today, snow in the mountains.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: It's Tuesday 2.5.19

Post by leslie »

Good afternoon! We're preparing for an ice storm, here in Michigan. They are predicting for a quarter to a half an inch of freezing rain/ice to fall sometime late tonight and late tomorrow morning. It's gonna get messy.

I've done much of nothing today. I did get to the grocery store. Didn't get any of the mandatory "snow day" items - toilet paper, milk, bread and eggs ;) Instead I got kitty litter, mashed potatoes and rice. Surprisingly the store wasn't all that busy. The kids just finally went back to school after having two weeks off for snow days/cold days. Looks like tomorrow is going to be another one.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Leslie, stay warm; sounds like good weather to just hibernate in.

Nothing much doing here; just had my yearly GYN appointment; the doc was really complimentary of the weight I had lost in the past two years so that made my day :)

Jan, how did your appointment go???
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It was 79 here today!!! We had a really nice weekend and it has continued into the beginning of the week so I spent most of it raking leaves that were not taken care of last fall. The yard looks so much better now but there are still tons more to rake. We almost have the last storage unit empty (YIPPEEEE) but still have not found the table legs. Hard to tell where they were stashed. I spent the afternoon after I got my raking done, opening boxes of books and trying to find shelf space for them. I think a lot of them are going to have to go.
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”